Congratulations on passing your exam and earning your NAPA CPFA®/QPFC Credential!
How to Promote Yourself as a NAPA CPFA®/QPFC Credentialed Professional:
Your CPFA®/QPFC Credential demonstrates your expertise and increases your value to current – and future – clients. So how can you promote your new credential?
- Add your credential to your email signature.
- Include your credential after your name in print and electronic correspondence, including – but not limited to – your resume, CV business card, email signature, and LinkedIn profile.
- Frame your certificate. If you haven’t received a paper copy of your certificate, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Promote your credential through a press release and on social media.
- Let your employer know! Mention your credential status during your performance review or any other professional evaluations you have throughout the year. Use the following key talking points for reference:
- The CPFA®/QPFC Credential is the only one of its kind available to advisors today.
- The CPFA®/QPFC course is extremely rigorous and covers a wide range of advanced topics.
- By completing the CPFA®/QPFC, you have gained a strong understanding of how to effectively evaluate, design, implement and manage an employer-sponsored retirement plan.