Congratulations on passing your exam and earning your NAPA CPFA® Credential!
How to Promote Yourself as a NAPA CPFA® Credentialed Professional:
Your CPFA® credential demonstrates your expertise and increases your value to current – and future – clients. So how can you promote your new credential?
- Add your credential to your email signature.
- Include your credential after your name in print and electronic correspondence, including – but not limited to – your resume, CV business card, email signature, and LinkedIn profile.
- Frame your certificate. If you haven’t received a paper copy of your certificate, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Promote your credential through a press release and on social media.
- Let your employer know! Mention your credential status during your performance review or any other professional evaluations you have throughout the year. Use the following key talking points for reference:
- The CPFA® credential is the only one of its kind available to advisors today.
- The CPFA® course is extremely rigorous and covers a wide range of advanced topics.
- By completing the CPFA®, you have gained a strong understanding of how to effectively evaluate, design, implement and manage an employer-sponsored retirement plan.